A Storm Is Coming. Are you ready?
Disasters strike without warning. Threats to business systems now extend well beyond equipment failure and natural disasters. Man-made disasters such as ransomware, theft, vandalism and employee sabotage are quickly becoming more common. Rojoli’s ARK Business Continuity Server is an all-in-one cloud backup and disaster recovery platform. The solution provides total data asset protection for your company’s physical servers, virtual servers, and workstations. The ARK server resides on-site and provides local backup of all servers and devices while replicating to Rojoli’s private cloud for additional disaster recovery capability.
- On-site Appliance
- Physical Server Backup
- Virtual Server Backup
- Device Backup
- Multiple Restore Options Run Backups as Virtual Machines
- Powered by
Get Back to Business!
Getting you back up and running fast is the strength of the ARK platform. Physical devices or Virtual Machines can be restored in a matter of minutes to any of the following:
- Restore to Orginal Location
- Restore to Alternate Location
- Restore as a Virtual Machine to ARK Business Continuity Serve
- Restore as a Virtual Machine to Rojoli Private Cloud
- Restore as a Virtual Machine to Alternate Cloud
Additionally, the ability to restore individual files from the backup images is available which does not require a full restoration.
Backup Disaster Recovery as a Service (BDRaaS)
Our team monitors and manages the ARK Business Continuity Server and cloud backup location, so you don’t have to. We use the latest Veeam™ tools to ensure the ARK platform is ready when you need it.
- Physical or virtual Servers running application and providing service (Windows or Linus OS)
- Backup of Servers, stored locally, on ARK Appliance
- Restore backup to ARK, and Run as VM in case of physical server failure or VM host failure
- Copy of Backups to off-site Rojoli Cloud
- Restore backup copies in Rojoli CLoud in the event of on premise disater
|ARK Standard Configurations|
|CPU||Intel Xeon D-1541 (8 Core)|
|NICs||2 x 1GbE, 2 x 10GbE|
|OS Drive||512 GB NVMe SSD|
|Chassis||Tower or 1U|
We're In This Together