SharePoint Online Made Easy.
Setting up a user-friendly SharePoint Online environment can be a real challenge. How will content be organized? Will navigation be intuitive? Can we secure/share select data? Don’t worry. We hear you.
ServicePoint365 is an Office 365 SharePoint App designed with an intuitive user interface and information architecture that organizes content into a structure that makes sense and takes the guesswork out of where information is created and stored. ServicePoint365 Centers organize your content into an approachable hierarchy that is pre-configured for Company Intranet, Client/Prospect Management (CRM), Project Management, Proposal Management, Resource Management, Process Management, Knowledge Management and Vendor Management. Simply apply ServicePoint365 to your Office 365’s SharePoint Online environment and start using SharePoint Online to manage your critical business information.
Easy to install
- Upload ServicePoint365 you your Office 365 environment.
- Change the ServicePoint365 defaults or leave as is.
- Start using ServicePoint365 in minutes.
- No deep SharePoint skills necessary
East to configure
- Turn on/off, rename or re-purpose ServicePoint365 Centers
- Adjust default workspace templates and views or leave as is.
- Control who has access to what content.
- No deep SharePoint skills necessary.
Easy to use
- Intuitive navigation takes the guess-work out of where content is stored.
- Access from desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.
- Easily create workspaces as needed.
- Sync files to your devices for offline access.
- No deep SharePoint skills necessary.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is ServicePoint365 just a bunch of pretty tiles?
- Absolutely not! ServicePoint365 is a SharePoint Online/Azure provider hosted application that connects together 11 seperate “Centers” into an environment that provides Office 365 customers with a ready-made SharePoint based collaboration environment for their internal and operational needs without the need for deep SharePoint skills.
- How is ServicePoint365 priced?
- ServicePoint365 is priced on a subscription basis much like Office 365.
- Where can I purchase ServicePoint365?
- ServicePoint365 is sold through a network of certified Office 365 partners (via distribution). Just fill out the online quote request and we’ll connect you with a partner who will be happy to assist.
- How is ServicePoint365 installed and configured?
- ServicePoint365 is uploaded to the App Catalog in a client’s Office 365 SharePoint Online tenancy and installed from there.
- Does SerciePoint365 include an Office 365 subscription fees?
- ServicePoint365 subscriptions can be easily bundled with a new or existing Office 365 subscription.
- Is there a recurring annual maintenance fee?
- No. Maintenance and updates to ServicePoint365 are included in the base subscription fee.
- Is a free trial available?
- Yes! Simply contact us for more information on how to access a free trial environment.
- Can we modify ServicePoint365 to meet our needs?
- Yes! ServicePoint365 comes pre-configured but clients have the ability to change many configuration options to meet their needs plus extend the functionality using normal SharePoint features and tools. Professional services are available from our network of certified Office 365 partners to assist with any aspect of your deployment including project management, installation, configuration, modifications, migration and training.
- What versions of SharePoint does ServicePoint365 work with?
- ServicePoint365 was developed to be compatible with Office 365 SharePoint Online.
- How do we get new features or updates?
- ServicePoint365 has a unique Azure-base architecture that supports pushing out new features and updates to all clients.
- How does ServicePoint365 separate itself from other SharePoint sites we are running?
- ServicePoint365 is installed into its own site collection(s).
- Is granular backup and restore available?
- Granular backup and restore is available for ServicePoint365 at additional cost.
- Does ServicePoint365 use Sandboxed Solution in SharePoint Online?
- No. ServicePoint365 does not use sandboxed solutions in SharePoint Online.
- Can we change the configuration of ServicePoint365 ourselves or does this require us to purchase services?
- ServicePoint365 installation and setting options allow customers to change the configuration of their environment without any assistance. Configuration screens allow you to turn on/off centers, rename centers, change layout of standard workspaces and much more. Custom fields can also easily be added using standard SharePoint Online administrative functions.